Chocolate & Controversy

Sunday, January 23, 2005

Movie Night


Yesternight, I went on a movie binge. A couple of friends and I decided to watch a bootleg version of Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind, which was a great movie to say the least. The whole idea behind erasing memory is a brain-filler by itself. But, with the way the movie deals with time, I know now why my friends call it a mind-fuck movie. Kate Winslet's hair die job, which is placed solely for the viewer to differentiate time, took away from the quality of the script a little. But the movie was so heavy and racy that I had to...

...put on What A Girl Wants right after it to makes things more sprightly and simple. The movie embodied kid's chick flick and I loved every bit of it. From when she was a peasant to when she became a princess and then when she gets what she was always opting for. Cheesy chick flicks are my favorites and I am not ashamed to say so.

Watch both of them because they are totally different but pleasing. Now I plan on watching Memento and then Mean Girls.

Music: Stronger Than Me - Amy Winehouse

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home