Chocolate & Controversy

Thursday, January 13, 2005

Sashaying Through

"Woke up this morning / the sunshine was shinin' / I put on my happy face" - Beyonce & Co.

I have had a great day and if 2005 continues to be like this then there is nothing I want more than for this year to last. I don't talk I sing and I don't walk I dance. I spoke with a relative who had a first-hand Tsunami experience while visiting Phuket on Boxing Day and I feel like we should celebrate life and let no one stop us from being happy, you can lose it any minute (that also heavily stems from the subculture from which I come.)

I feel like sashaying down 2nd Ring Road (except the mass might think that that is an invite from me to get harangued and demeaned).

Music: Ride It - Geri Halliwell

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home