Chocolate & Controversy

Saturday, January 22, 2005

Play With Words

I love word games, especially when its cold and rainy outside. Board games that have to do with words or the meaning of words or even spelling, I love. I don't know why, somewhat of an impulsive people's trait, but I really do. I have always loved Scrabble, for its sheer creativity and laughter.





I think pictionary is extremely fun and a great way to get to know new people (charades, too).





OutBurst is such a stimulating game, and interesting in the sense that you wanna know the associations so bad.





I was recently introduced to Taboo, which is exciting and irritating at the same time. It gets boring after a while, but is fun while it lasts.





But, my favorite word game has to be Scattergories, its just so diverse and so much fun and it ends up being the center of laughter. I had fun playing it yesterday, so many times with fun people (a necessity in order to fully enjoy the experience).





Grab some friends and enjoy them, a few of them are sold at Sultan Center or Fantasy World, but if you want great editions go to Amazon.com.

Music: Only Happy When It Rains - Garbage

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home