Chocolate & Controversy

Monday, January 24, 2005

Autocratic

I have a problem with authority. Whether it is a governmental figure, a teacher or an elder. I cannot stand authority or control. If someone tries to control me, I go crazy. Even at work, I refuse to let a boss rule me, which is not easy when living in a patriachal plutocracy like this one. Like, today, I was at a gas station and my bill came up to 5.150 KD. I handed the teller 5.500 KD and then he said to look for .150 fils. I was livid. Don't tell me what to do, you're job as a teller is to fetch the change, bitch. What angered me more, was that he said it with a smirk. No professionalism whatsoever. This is miniscule to the things that happen in nomadville, but I had to share. That's why I like what punk culture is all about. It's all about being yourself for yourself and not giving a fuck. The whole body-is-a-vessel thing is right up my alley.





Long live the legacy of Sid Vicious.

I like to be in control. I like to be on top of things. I want to make the choices and I am offended if someone tells me how to live my life, from the law to advice given by people. I want to learn from my mistakes not yours.

This sounds like a spoiled brat rant, but it's just so because it's in utter trueness that I think everyone feels.

Music: Control - Janet Jackson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home