Chocolate & Controversy

Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Talk About The Weather

I woke up at around 2:23 pm not feeling anything. It came as a surprise to see all the accidents and swerving left and right on the fifth ring road. I heard the weather was bad and they were calling for schools and work to shut down until conditions get better. This comes as somewhat of chuckle to me as I have lived in Upstate New York for 4 years were snowstorms are there all the time. I don't understand how someone can skid due to rain. I reason that maybe the windshield wipers couldn't clear the rain from the driver's sight, which lead to an accident. I don't know, it's just that this is nothing to me.

Sometimes the winter here is so nice it makes one almost want to forgive Kuwait.

Enjoy the weather. Grab a hot drink (or Bailey's, if available) and snuggle up with your partner or teddy or whatever you kids snuggle up with these days.

Music: Afrodisiac - Brandy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home