Chocolate & Controversy

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Bring Me Water

If we are experiencing a water shortage, than what is happening in other countries. I mean how hard is it for a tiny "oil-rich" country to get water. Do we have the right facilities? I don't know anything about this. Maybe our land is drying out, isn't there a way to make the Gulf's water OK for use. I never forget getting into the showers at a hotel in Ibiza and noticing that the water I am cleaning with is from the sea. It had some salt in it. How does that work? and is it OK? If Spain is doing it, I am sure its not danger. Or maybe not. I don't know what I am going on about here. This all sprung from the fact that I need to store my fridge with small water bottles.


Music: Emerge - Fischerspooner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home