Chocolate & Controversy

Saturday, November 27, 2004

Thankful

Although it's an American thing that came about through a history of torture and theft. I do love the general air of Thanksgiving. So, I am just gonna go ahead and states what I am thankful for.



I am thankful for my friends, Mariah Carey, winter mornings, doritos, my co-workers, all things modern, dancefloors, The Jackson family, funny girls, casanova & neo, my new place, the UK charts, everything digital, my sister, Ani DiFranco, living in the UK, the brown warm coat, my high school, living in the states, Margaret Cho, my fabulous cousin, Ibiza, smart lesbians, Fiona Apple, my hags, orange juice, my family, adamant liberals, great autobiographies, my artsy cousin, my previous relationships, chocolate, great tans, remixes, Barcelona, this blog, my paranoia, chalet, London, drag queens, Madonna, fishing, my community, fluffy carpets, money, my college years, Italian wine, New York City, Michael Moore, Club Heaven, holistic peeps, my housemate, Brandy, TopShop, open-minded peers, Amaretto, traveling, Anfal, coming out, Pop Idol, my little bro, jokes, my education, Amsterdam, my grandparents, Whoopi Goldberg, late nights, being me, the 8o's, Chicago, white chocolate, Jill Scott, smoked salmon, Diesel, Miami, Bjork, boys with great smiles, dancing, divas, Air (the gas and the band), girls who are not afraid to speak their minds, outspoken free spirits, MSN messenger, from-a-distance stalkers, Sarah McLachlan, my boss, Puma shoes, wicked gatherings, after parties, graduation, professors and teachers who thought out of the box, BGP, Monique, my car, The Spice Girls, lounges, The Discovery Channel, camels, Desi-ness, singles, my diary, the 90's, Aaliyah, Kuwaiti sun, coffee, history, amd the list goes on...


remind me if I have forgotten anything or anyone.

Music: 32 Flavors - Alana Davis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home