Chocolate & Controversy

Sunday, December 12, 2004

Not A Blast From The Past

Seeing people who have drifted away is always hard. Like relatives who were once a very important part of your life and now you have lost contact for any reason. It brings back nostalgic feelings that I hate. I am never happily-nostalgic, maybe because I feel like the bond was never given enough time and effort to evolve.
This time I saw everyone at once; cousins, friends and extended relatives. I felt like I wanted to engage in conversation but I have no idea of what was going on thier lives for a while now. So I just give my best smile and hope that maybe one day people will come together.
I do miss most of them and maybe one day we can sit around and rejoice and remenisce.


Music: The Wind - Mariah Carey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home