Chocolate & Controversy

Monday, December 13, 2004

Around The World

I have been rehashing my memory as to what countries I have visited because of a certain site that collects all the locations that you have been and gives you a great highlighted map or world travels. Russia and Canada are always a plus, they make you look like you've been around the world, even if you have stopped at Moscow for a day and drove through the border to Toronto. But, unfortunately there is a 24 hour universal rule.

I have always be fascinated by visiting places. I don't know why...being a part of my community we always seek escapism. I am hoping to notch up Belguim and Luxembourg through Eurostar on my London trip. Luxembourg always stuck out on maps, I wanna know more about it ... and also the ever-so-fabulous - Andorra.

I have 16 countires now. And yes, Kuwait counts.
My workmates seem to have stuck to that number, too.

Leave me a comment telling me how many you've been to including the names of the out-there ones. Lesotho, anyone?

Music: Around The World - Lisa Stansfield

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home