Chocolate & Controversy

Saturday, December 18, 2004

Sweet Music






I had an Ipod and I have a mini Ipod now. I like my mini because it carries a limited number of songs so I can take my faves with me. But I can't deal with the older one and anything MAC operated really. I stick to Creative Nomads. First, because they are more relaible and less fad-y. Second, because they make models that carry my load of music (Currently using the 60GB Zen), which aptly fits my music collection. I am an album freak, I don't just listen to hits. I have to have every diva album with me at all times. lol.



Music is everything. I have learned that. Pick up a random old release of someone you like and see what I mean. I love re-discovering artists. For example, Kelis's debut is one of the best records of recent years, it's a shame that people only know "Milkshake." and it's followers.

Music: Overload - Sugababes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home