Chocolate & Controversy

Friday, December 17, 2004

The Trouble With Closet Cases




Closet cases make me sick. They do not want to struggle with the community or strive for more. They only come out to have a good time, meet others in chat rooms or whatever. They never think that, maybe if we work together, we can achieve some sort of liberalism that will allow us to live our lives equally. It's all about equality.
Of course, personal reputation comes in and then thier peity surfaces out of nowhere. I seriously cannot take anyone who lives in darkness and only meanders out to get some booty. Thier cowardice is so unattractive. I don't know how they get any.
Get up and do something... a little help can go along way.

Visibility is key.

I love heteros who are allies to the cause of equal rights. That is the most unselfish thing one can do. They are the white people who stood in the marshes to protest slavery and ask for equality. I am glad I have the priviledge to be surrounded by the few of these peeps in this country. I appreciate you and I love you.

Read on.

Music: Coming Out Of Hiding - RuPaul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home