Chocolate & Controversy

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Ahmadi: A Better Place

I was invited to a Barbeque in none other than Ahmadi and was hesitant to go at first. But then decided it would be an experience. I have some recollection visting Ahmadi once before and was amazed by its environment. I mean, a place that I thought was a desert-ghetto, turned out to be one of the best places to live in Kuwait.
The homes co-exist differently from most Kuwaiti living areas. Most houses are basic and consist of one floor and there's always a big backyard. Plus, it's filled with expats and KOC employees that the aura is more accepting and extremely laid back. I have to say now I love Ahmadi, contrary to what most people within the ring roads think, it is a better place to live in. Maybe the part I saw was different, but still, it's good enough.
This morning I woke up with the worst every hang-over, though. I never used to have them but they keep popping back.

Music: Celebration - Kylie Minogue

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home