Chocolate & Controversy

Friday, January 28, 2005

Glory Of The 80's

Never has a decade been so frivilous and joyous. The fashion designers and buyers were going crazy, celebrating the flashy colors and the invention of spandex. The dancing cosisted of a snap and neck jerk, producing a whiplash affect. The music was not afraid of being fun. The movies brought all that together and became iconoclastic.




I have had the priviledge to experience the 80's. Even when I was a tiny kid, I remember little beautiful things like Dirty Dancing, My Little Pony, the Rubik's Cube and atrocious hair with roots.
Being an avid music fan, I made myself familiar of the decade that brought us such greats as: Prince, Madonna, George, Michael, Janet, Whitney.
I am on an 80's binge and I am loving every minute of it. Try having an eighties day or week. Being a vintage maniac, I found that all my vintage clothes are from that era involunterily.

Music: Off The Wall - Michael Jackson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home