Chocolate & Controversy

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Waking Up Late

Don't you hate when you wake up and find that you missed something really important. When even the alarm didn't wake you up and, as a result of that, you disappointed someone and lost an opportunity. Hate that feeling! Other than that I had a blaze day. Plus, I forgot my phone at home, so it was surreal and serene today. The second half of the day was productive and I plan to pull an all-nighter now. That is in preperation for Grad School applications and the nearing trip, which is tentatively titled The Recapturing Glee Vacation. I'll get back at you.

Music: The Beautiful Occupation - Travis

1 Comments:

  • I hear you.. Absolutely hate missing an appointment to sleep, yet absolutely love leaving the mobile at home.

    I like your chocolatey blog, but I'm wondering if you're intentionally keeping a low profile!

    OK, that was it
    Good luck on your application
    and now you can go back to your "read it in the headlines.. watch it on tv"

    By Blogger Shurouq, at Wednesday, December 22, 2004 11:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home