Chocolate & Controversy

Monday, February 07, 2005

Blogmania

Have to say, that there are only some blogs that I like reading. I don't like woe-is-me blogs or unopinionated ones. I have a hard time reading Arabic blogs, I haven't honed my mother tongue and don't intend to. And, I don't like blogs that are not updated.


I love blog culture and you can tel so much about a person when you read thier blog. It's everywhere, it's like beatlemania. And the weird things that come with it like this and people knowing too much about you. But hey, no publicity is bad publicity.

Feel free to link me, just leave a comment so I can link you, I am trying to make this a domain for all the misunderstood children in a closeted world.

Music: Make You Feel My Love - Joan Osborne

1 Comments:

  • Thank you for linking me. The other day I was a tad busy, and did'nt get the information on how to link others blogs on mine...
    so, how?
    B.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at Tuesday, February 08, 2005 1:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home