Chocolate & Controversy

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Complimentary Massage

Rejuvination is always good for a person. I do it every know and then. They serve as chapter breaks to my autobiography. I went for a shave today and the guy was amazed that I want to remove all facial hair including my moustache. He asked in his Desi-accentedness "You are not Kuwaiti?" I muttered "Yes" and stopped at reasoning. What was great is the massage you get after shaving. I mean, I think this is exclusive to Kuwait. The barber shaves then gives a complimentary massage after the heated towel routine. Why? Just do what was asked of you (I was in a hurry). But, I have to say I do like it.

Music: I Can Make You Feel Good - Kavana

2 Comments:

  • Kavana is best forgotten.. Shame on you for not listing the superior original version of that song by Shalamar.

    You, of all people, shoulda known better!

    By Blogger Zaydoun, at Sunday, March 20, 2005 9:56:00 AM  

  • Zaydoun, I am very familiar with the original by Shalamar, but I have to say that I do like Kavana's better. I don't know why, it has a teeny bopper feel to it and i am sucker for that. But, Shalamar are fab.

    By Blogger 1814, at Sunday, March 20, 2005 2:53:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home