Chocolate & Controversy

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Ain't Wacko




I do believe he is a kid at heart.

The world will never now how much Michael Jackson has marvelously reconstructed the popular culture that we thrive upon. I love Michael. I don't care what people say and I will stand up for him because I understand his huge impact on music. With the hordes of fanatics, I have followed his career step by step and went back to catch a glimpse of the superstar that he is.


I detest people who immediately resort to pedophilia or plastic surgery anecdotes when his name is mentioned. Firstly, plasic surgery is not a bad thing. If I fucking want a beak instead of a mouth then it is my right to do so. Why can't anyone understand that? Second, I do not believe that he is guilty and I know that the American judicial system, that boasts of its just ways, is, in reality, defunct and racist.

R. Kelly, James Brown, Mystikal, Tevin Campbell, ODB, every rapper, OJ, and the list goes on.


You see, Justin Timberlake and Usher are only downgraded cheap copies of what he has created. No one can be him.
He has always offered us the best music and, as a result, the best days. And to this minute if you play "Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough" or "Smooth Criminal" at a get together everybody will get up and dance. That reminds me of another thing -- his dancing. I don't have to explain.
Or that smooth surrender of "I Can't Help It" and "Off The Wall."

Martin Bashir to me is what Michael Moore is to republikkkans. His documentary was evil and skewed for ratings (that is, of course, unlike my great Moore).

I love MJ. I remember as an insecure closeted skinny boy with big-ass headphones finding escapism in Michael as he says: "If they say 'why? why?,' tell 'em that it's human nature."





Leave him alone. The Jackson family are my royalty and he is the King.

Music: Human Nature - Michael Jackson

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home