Chocolate & Controversy

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Dread Label




Due to the esculation of security because of what Islamists are doing, many smugglers of good alcohol have halted business. That equals a frowning 1814. The whiskey (ew!) bottle is 50 KD. (btw, why is Red Label so available everywhere? I mean if you smuggle a carton of Southern Comfort its still require the same method...food, or drink, for thought.)
Now the vodka is around 70 KD, Smirnoff not Absolut, keep in mind. Am I enjoying a drink or paying a loan? What is this bullshit? All I want to do is chill with friends and kick back. I guess that thing worked for the Islamists in some weird, twisted way. But, nothing can stop the level-headed liberal. Watch me prance.


Sidenote: I have had a binge on 90's soul while making a mix for SheWrites. I can't stop listening to Mary J. Blige and Monica. Also, if anyone can download/find a complete version of Nikka Costa's new hot single "I Don't Think We've Met" on her cantneverdidnothin album. Then, please send it my way.

Music: Can We Talk - Tevin Campbell

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home