Chocolate & Controversy

Monday, April 18, 2005

Feeling Anew





As you can tell, if you are an avid reader of Chocolate & Controversy, that I have changed the look of my mind-wanderings (blog). SheWrites recommended a new counter and when I inserted the script everything disappeared and nothing functioned, much to my faith in my HTML expertise.
So, I decided that I never really liked the other layout I just picked it because of haste. Plus, I feel rejuvinated these days. New school, new crush, new Mariah album, new trip, new summer, new issue of Q magazine and a new more optimistic outlook. Partly because I decided because intellegence and conservativism will never find a middle ground, so why bother?

Or, maybe it's the centrum speaking.

This new look marks a change. You like?

P.S. I am adding the album title and sleeve to my daily music choices because it's important and I want to. The last one is the album title.

Music:

Alright
Supergrass
I Should Coco

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home