Chocolate & Controversy

Sunday, April 17, 2005

Officially Infatuated





Girls, Boys, Trannies and the Intersexed: I am officialy crushing. I thought, due to recurrent heartache, the butterflies that once fluttered so freely in my stomach have forever cocooned. You see, I haven't felt like this in a long time and I thought that it had faded by reason of my aging and my disblief in true love and/or the monogamous bond. Although the latter still subsists, I am happy that I am feeling alive in that sense.

The ever-present prude in me will get the best of me, I know. For I am not used to starting it. But curt SMS and some he-said-she-said should do the work. Let me tell you, it's a great feeling. I want everyone to have a crush and have it reciprocated. I feel like Katrina did when she found her Waves.


You make me love this song.

Music:

We Belong Together
Mariah Carey
The Emancipation Of Mimi

3 Comments:

  • Awwww.. How sweet!

    Ok, I know you mean well, but please keep me out of your "everyone have a crush" wishes. :)

    I'm still trying to get over 2003's unrecoverable crush.

    By Blogger Shurouq, at Sunday, April 17, 2005 10:36:00 PM  

  • Shurouq, bil 3ax! The best way to get over one crush is to develop another ;)

    Oh, and glad you're feeling good 1814 :) And about the prudie part... I feel ya, dude :(

    Gigi, prudishly ;'(

    By Blogger Gigi, at Tuesday, April 19, 2005 6:51:00 PM  

  • cocooned the butterflies have for sure! is there such a thing as too busy to crush??? and its easier said than done...sigh...i wanna crush now!!

    p.s. Hi 1814 BTW this is your not so average emarati loca chica in the vicinity, and I love your blog

    cheers

    By Blogger Emirienne, at Thursday, April 28, 2005 11:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home