Chocolate & Controversy

Friday, February 18, 2005

Partied Out

Dry mouth, many regrets, eye-headache and still in jeans. I am experiencing the ultimate hang over. The one that makes you never want to drink anything Russian again. I am totally partied out.
The music was fabulous and the crowd was mostly eager to dance. The theme was misunderstood but, then again, this is Kuwait.
It's nice to meet fellow bloggers. We've created somewhat of a community and I love it.




The bad thing about it was ex drama. I mean, I feel like I should never get into relationships because of the clingy ex phenomenon that has haunted me from all of them. I said things I shouldn've said and I give the ex way too much of my time. I don't care if you want back, I don't. But, I have to say that I felt I had proven my point.

I had the last laugh.

Music: Spice Up Your Life - Spice Girls

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home