Chocolate & Controversy

Sunday, April 03, 2005

Get Gone



"Welcome to the freakshow, here we go"

I don't give a flying fuck about the pope. First, I am not catholic and second I don't think he is of that importance to hog all the news all the time. Did everyone forget how much of a homopobic sexist he was? Seriously, CNN, BBC and all other news channels, not all your viewers are christian. I'm glad this shegang is over and lets get back to real politcs. The guy was a speaking corpse anyway.

Music: Go Gone - Estelle

1 Comments:

  • I don't hate the pope. I just don't care. I mean, to me, the impact of his death is equal to that an old man from Laos. It happens everyday, approx 3 times a day in Kuwait. It's not like he dead of a crime.

    You must be kidding about the fags and women thing...I am going to dismiss it as so.

    By Blogger 1814, at Monday, April 04, 2005 5:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home